Diabetes Support & Management
It is important to seek information and support to manage your diabetes. Self-management includes:
- Meal planning a healthy diet
- Daily physical activity to maintain a healthy weight
- Monitoring your A1C levels
- Taking medications as prescribed by your doctor
- Regular check-ups including eye exams
- The Bruce Chertow Diabetes Center is recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Quality Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support.
- Marshall Health’s Diabetes Support Group meetings are available in both Huntington and Teays Valley. Dates, times and locations are listed at marshallhealth.org.
- For eye exams, call Marshall Eye Surgeons at 304-691-8800.
November 21, 2022
September 27, 2022
August 01, 2022